PARENT PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- I understand that the school district and their personnel, not Learning League, is solely responsible for responding to and addressing all of my child’s needs beyond tutoring (e.g. a student tells a tutor about a situation regarding child abuse or neglect; a tutor observes bullying; a tutor believes a student may pose a risk to themselves or others; a student has health and safety needs).
- I understand that the services provided by Learning League do NOT include any services or software that is provided by any third party, including but not limited to services and software provided by Experience Factor, Amplify, Zearn, and Remind (collectively, “Third Party Services”). Learning League expressly disclaims all liability arising from my use of the Third Party Services.
- Learning League does not make any representations or warranties regarding any Third Party Services, including the quality, availability, or security of such Third Party Services. I understand that my (or my child’s) use of the Third Party Services is conducted at my own risk.
- I understand that Learning League does not control and is not responsible or liable for how any third party transmits, accesses, processes, stores, uses or provides my (or my child’s) data.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for ensuring that I and my child comply with any terms and conditions required by the provider of the Third Party Services.
- I understand that Learning League is not an agent, liaison, trustee or fiduciary of me or any third party provider.
- Learning League’s facilitation of my access to these Third Party Services is regarded as courtesy service and I understand that it cannot be construed as corroboration that Learning League must commit to provide free support services to me. Learning League reserves the right to discontinue its facilitation of my access to these Third Party Services for any reason, and I agree to not hold Learning League responsible for such discontinuation of services.
PARTNER DISTRICT PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Partner Districts that participate in the Learning League high-dose tutoring Program (“the “Program”), including the Learning League database and any future Learning League platform (collectively the “Platform”), and any other products and services that the Program may provide now or in the future (collectively, the “Service” or the “Services) pursuant to a signed Program Agreement must also comply with the following Program Requirements and Technical Requirements:
*Note any terms not defined below shall have the meaning set forth in Partner District’s, CMO’s or After-School Program Agreement.
- Addressing student needs that extend beyond tutoring
Partners are responsible for responding to and addressing the participating student needs beyond tutoring (e.g. a student tells a tutor about a situation regarding child abuse or neglect; a tutor observes bullying; a tutor believes a student may pose a risk to themselves or others; a student has health and safety needs)
- ·Providing a safe, quiet, accommodating space for tutoring to take place
Partners should provide a safe, non-disruptive, accommodating space for Learning League tutoring services to take place. If Learning League staff determine that tutoring cannot take place without disruption, it is the responsibility of the Partner to quickly source an alternate space. A subset of students will also require personal computers and headphones in order to participate in tutoring. Partners will generally be held accountable for ensuring that each student has access to the appropriate technology they need to participate in tutoring.
- Staying with the child if a parent does not pick them up
Once a student’s tutoring session is complete, parents or guardians will be expected to pick up their child and/or transportation will be provided for students by their School District or CMO. Learning League staff will not be responsible for contacting parents who fail to pick up their child on time — this is the responsibility of the Partner administrator to contact parents or guardians and wait with children until a parent or guardian arrives.
- Outreach to families
Partners will be expected to communicate directly with parents and families about enrollment in tutoring. Learning League will help support this by providing outreach materials.
PARTNER DISTRICT TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Partner Districts that participate in the Learning League high-dose tutoring Program (“the “Program”), including the Learning League database and any future Learning League platform (collectively the “Platform”), and any other products and services that the Program may provide now or in the future (collectively, the “Service” or the “Services) pursuant to a signed Program Agreement must also comply with the following Technical Requirements:
- Ensure that every student has a laptop or Chromebook with a keyboard.
Every Partner District student participating in the Learning League Program needs their own computer. Mobile devices do not meet this requirement.
Although not a requirement, it is also a best practice for students to have technological access at home for continued access.
- Sign-up for Third-Party Platforms as indicated in Partner District’s Program Agreement.
- Roster Users, including Tutors, Tutor Coordinators and Third-Party Platform Administrators on Third-Party Platforms as indicated in Partner District’s Program Agreement.
Once Partner District has completed the contracting and sign-up process with the required Third-Party Platforms, Partner District will roster the Users indicated in Partner District’s Program Agreement, including any required Tutors, Tutor Coordinators and Third-Party Platform Administrators. All of these Users will be rostered as authorized users of Partner District within Partner District’s own accounts on the Third-Party Platform.
- Securely pass the Student Data from Partner District to Learning League.
In addition to the Third-Party Platforms, there will be certain Student Data and other data that Partner District collects (or receives) directly from students or their parents (not through Third-Party Platforms) that Partner District and Learning League (as a “school official” under our contracts with Partner District) have agreed to transmit to Learning League in connection with the Service. We require that such data be transmitted to us in a secure, encrypted manner.